Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tulip Time

We went downtown Holland on Tuesday night with our Tuesday night dinner girls. Jackson and Maylie were all dressed up in their Dutch costumes. Jackson loved the Dutch Dancers so hopefully he'll enjoy the parade on Saturday.

5 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

Thanks for making me look like a bad mother again!!! Jackson looks so cute in his costume!! Yes, for sure we will have to have a VanderZwaag picture in the tulips IN their costumes!!! I did see Sara last night down there!!!

Jill Sloothaak said...

what a handsome little dutch boy you have!

annemarievanl said...

Hi

I read that you visited the Tulip Time klompendancing.
Did you ever see any dancer loose or break one of his/her klompen? I am from Holland, Europe and I collect everything that has to do with Dutch klompen. I still miss een pic of a dancer losing/breaking a clog

Kind regards

Annemarie

A blog about... said...

When are you going to do a post about Jon Rodriguez and Eric Neutzling coming to Michigan for a glorious week in June?

girl meets carpenter said...

What a true dutch boy! How cute. I was hoping to see a picture of you in your dutch costume with Jackson!