Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Pictures

It was that time of year again - Christmas picture time. I remember stressing about it last year as well... little did I know how bad this year would be! Jackson has a mind of his own and decided that he didn't really want a picture by the tree - therefore whenever we placed him by the tree he would run off much to my dismay. After three nights of trying we got a couple where he wasn't screaming or running. Lesson learned - Never again attempt pictures with an 18 month old!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jodi - I found your blog while popping thru some other blogs. FUN. We had the same issue with Christmas pictures! Merry Christmas!

Jill Sloothaak said...

Love it...Jackson is still so adorable even when he's crying into the camera! Can't wait to see how the actual card turned out. :)