Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa VanderZwaag





We celebrated with my parents on the 26th because Sara had to work both Christmas Eve and Christmas. When we arrived, both Jackson and Cohen were whinning and crabby. I was definitely worried about how the evening would go with Jackson like that. Anyways, once we started opening presents the boys cheered up. At first Jackson enjoyed helping Grandpa by throwing the wrapping paper away. Later he discovered that many of the presents had boxes so he had to put them on his head, climb in them and put items in them.

Aunt Sara had bought the boys matching Batman pajamas so we put those on and I can’t even begin to explain how cute it was watching the boys run into the living room with their capes flying!

2 comments:

A blog about... said...

My 11 year Class Reunion postcard said I could contact you if I have any questions, so here are my 3 questions.

1. Who decided February would be the best time for a reunion in Michigan?

2. Why is the event in Holland, when this is not the place where we graduated?

3. What is the $25 for? Doesn't the school typically pay for reunions? Not all of us are rich misers like the Hansens.

girl meets carpenter said...

Aw, the boys look so cute! I love the pic of them with Sara....and those cute batman pajamas!!