Monday, December 1, 2008

Rock Band



















I should’ve known when Luke said “I think we should get a Playstation 3”… Rock Band was soon to follow. Initially the PS3 was for Blu-ray movies (we only have one so that didn’t really make a difference). Then came Call of Duty and some sports games. Now, our living room is filled with not only toys and a Christmas tree but also a drum set! We got a call last week from someone saying that they had gotten some of our mail and we should really call them. Low and behold, they had gotten the Rock Band package in the mail that was supposed to come to us. It was like Christmas for Jackson and for Luke that night. Jackson just loved the big box and the many things that came out of it. Luke was thrilled to get everything out to play. Needless to say, Luke and I have “started a band” and are playing gigs to earn points. And, my parents were over so we had my dad try it out…. I’m thinking that he should stick to his day jobs;)

2 comments:

girl meets carpenter said...

How fun! We just got Guitar Hero as well. It's kind of addicting! I have willed myself not to play it during the day because I'm afraid I'll neglect my babies :) Not to mention I can't keep Natalie away from it...know what I mean?!

A blog about... said...

In the latest Money Magazine, the Playstation 3 was ranked as the top pick for HD Blu-Ray players. It has better quality and cost less than other Blu-Ray players. Some, like the Pioneer Elite, cost $800. Good pick, Luke.