I can't believe that we're already posting that our little Brendan is 6 months old! As much as I'm sad to see my little guy grow and change so much, I'm loving the developments that are taking place. Last week we went in for his well child and he's weighing in at 16lbs 9 oz and 27 1/2 in. long. Our "big" guy is definitely starting to grow more like his brother did - long and lean. But who am I kidding, they're exactly like their father:) Everything is right on and Brendan did awesome for his appointment. Shots make him extra clingy for the day but that's okay too.... he's starting to not want to sit still as long as he used to so I'll take anything that I can get.
Brendan's been eating his solids for awhile now. I tried to hold off (just because it was easier for me) but the kid was so anxious to start. He kept trying to eat all our food! His favorite food right now is sweet potatoes but he'll eat anything we put in front of him. He's definitely a chow hound! He loves rolling around the floor and jumps in his jumper like there's no tomorrow. But his favorite place to be is in someones arms (while they're standing) being held face out. Whenever his brother enters the room, Brendan's face lights up. I can only hope this lasts but I know that it'll change:) He's now working on getting his top two teeth through - it seems like such a long process but it's so swollen there that I swear it'll be any day now (just my luck it'll be another couple of months!).
2 comments:
What a handsome little boy! :-)
He is an adorable little boy, I hope those teeth come in quick for you, Miss Lila is getting her top ones as well, tons of fun (sarcasm implied)! I bet that those boys will be best little buddies, partners in crime! :)
Post a Comment