Well, there's another new toy at the Hansen's and it's become "The Favorite" lately. Jackson rides it every night that he's able to and will just go around and around the house. The first night he had it working he ran into the house, the basketball hoop and the tree (at this point I'm starting to wonder if he'll make it through the evening alive!). But, he's now gotten better at the steering and despite the few run ins with the woods, he's doing quite well.
Tonight as I was getting Brendan ready for bed, I looked out the window and saw two of "my boys" riding on their "toys" outside. Luke was driving the lawnmower and Jackson was following him on the Gator. It was too fun to watch!
And, I had to include a little video of Jackson coming around the house (he seriously just goes around and around and around...)- this is for Sara.... as she listened to me tell her what he was doing. Here's your video Sara:) Sorry there's no sound.
3 comments:
Okay so I should be planning right now but I just had to say that Cameron does the SAME thing in his jeep. Around and around and around the house. Keeps him entertained for what seems like an hour! I love that as he was driving he totally was not looking where he was going! Definitely will have to what him and Cameron if they get together with those things ;) HA
typo in that comment...we will have to watch ;)
I MISSS YOU! Love the video. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. When are you done with school???? I cant wait to see you and the kids.
Post a Comment