We only made it downtown once for Tulip Time but thankfully it turned out to be a nice day that day. We had planned on going Saturday and watching the parade with the boys but we chickened out because it was too cold and we didn't think that it'd be much fun with that wet, windy and cold weather. But, I did manage to eat some junk food while down there and we had both boys in costumes. My mom was amazing!!! She made a costume in 1 week for Jackson! Thanks Mom!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Brenden is getting SO big! I love the look on Jackson's face and in his eyes...it reminds me of another certain little boy who has that look and grin! You never know what is going to come after it ;)
Absolutely adorable! I love that first one, I can't believe how big Brendan is getting either!
They are too cute!
Post a Comment